Thursday, March 3, 2011

Awaiting for a few new games

So, this week a new game for PSP will be released =]
It's actually a port, with some new elements and stuff. Ever heard of Phantom Brave for PS2? I couldn't actually finish it, my PS2 died halfway, and I didn't want to fix it neither buy a new one.
Anyways, I preordered it on NISA official website. They should be sending it soon.
I sure am happy to be able to play such a nice game anywhere I go.
3rd Birthday is set to be released at march 29th, it's sort of a sequel to the PS1 series, Parasite Eve.
However the gameplay is different from both games. Watched some trailers on youtube, and it looks great, I just hope it's not too easy hehehe.
And lastly Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy, just like the first dissidia it's a fighting game, with more attacks, specials, summons and characters (wohoo Tifa). Looking good so far.

Well that's it for now, bye.

5 comments:

  1. I hate waiting for new games. Not familiar with the ones you mentioned above, but I hope they live up to your expectations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't have any console so
    yeah never been a gamer
    The only console I had was a PSONE and I had like three games or something
    so PC is my life
    I play CoD in my PC haha
    Well good luck
    I will pretty much be posting random stuff in my life too

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get a ps3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy? Return of Tifa? Sign me up!!!

    ReplyDelete